Like in all my earlier posts here as well I will yet try again to ponder and find a hint of understanding to the nature's rules. God, Nature and their rules always sound so mysterious to me. The irony is that most of ours life rotates around these 3 things. Atleast for me, the day starts with one of them nevertheless, I am as clueless about all these things as any other normal human.And, when this state of "no hint" persists for quite long and I start getting frustrated I generally ask Him through lines from an old hindi song the very reason of creating this world!
"Duniya banane waale, kya tere man mein samayi..
tune..kahe ko duniya banayi..tune kahe ko duniya banayi.."
Actually these lines are the very questions which I would ask Him if he gives me an audience. The world seems so very complicated! And specially we humans. Our lives is so complicated with hundreds of emotions and our very own behaviors which changes as per the situation. 23 years in this world has atleast brought me to one conclusion that we humans are very opportunist and self centered. This tr
No comments:
Post a Comment