-(1)-
Semester exams came to an end
After parties, celebrations, fun and friend
Now was to follow the trend,
With parents at home this time had to be spent
A comfortable journey,
An enjoyable sojourn
All wished me a flight
Full of comfort and fun
The interior and outside looked so artistic,
After all I had become so materialistic
Flying with an elite airline felt so proud
The excitement, enthusiasms were there no doubt.
-(2)-
Death is the deadliest fact
Once again set in my mind- impact
The loss of a person, the environment so sadistic and tearsome
The shock, the pain
Got fixed in my mind..I could not drain!
I wept, I cried
Was looking for peace
If I could find
In front the fact of the died
Our hands are weak and tied
Money, life and comfort
Are only small fort
There lies beneath our minds
The truth of life playing at a stage behind
“Sleep my dear,
Don’t repent and refrain!”
But, the impact was such great that
I don’t think I could be asleep over the fact again!
No comments:
Post a Comment