Thursday, April 5, 2012
Thank You!!
Knowingly or unknowingly
Intentionally or by fluke
You made me feel wanted
You made my repute.
From the decision to be a loner
Under a cover, a book worm
Unapproachable, hidden, formidable
Convinced to make people not feel comfortable
Someone decided to be inert
Undiscussed, not referred.
A person so indecisive
Of letting new ones in his life
For they may overshadow and mar
The cherished, golden, old memories,
By the near or in the far.
A cool breeze came in
Very smooth, cool and calm
The restrictions were set free
I was seated on your palm.
With your support wonders happened,
The aim got focused,
The vision sharpened.
Goals were met, new standards were set
A great combination was made
A lot can be put on bet!
There is a new driving force,
In the life’s vast race course
You drive me with your love and respect
It has been the force perfect!
Sent from the Heavens with smiles,
You belong to the group of blessed fire flies.
In a life which has been chaotic
I can’t manage to be more poetic
Not an expert at showing gratitude
Words have not been my friends,
Writing is not my aptitude.
Searching for words I go blank
For I am neither a thinker nor an idea tank.
The fact that I aim to be iterated,
Is that I shall always remain indebted
And just to express the gush of emotions that leave me blank,
Nothing else shall suffice than a big, big thank!
Your presence has meant a lot! Thank you! I hope I always have you to fall back.
Saharsh Bhushan
13/03/2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment