Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Probably...I Must Say....


For my most unwanted but the most regular reader

Probably...

Probably it was celebrations
Probably it was fun,
Probably I was excited and happy
Probably I was none!

Probably...

Probably I was stepping
out of a Golden age
Probably I was stepping
in a long awaited one.
But, one thing was for sure
probably something was being left
I must say, not less than a tonne!

Probably....

Probably I had new friends
probably I had set trends
probably I always wanted this crowd
probably I wanted none!

Probably...

Probably I had asked for it
Probably I had prayed
Probably He was listening
and, the wishes got sprayed!

I must say...

I cherish the moments
Life was a bed of Hay
The first four years were happy
the first four years were fun
but the last years were as happy
and the last one was gay.

I must say...

You made a difference
I must say you do
You transformed a no one
into a who's who!

I must say...

I feel awkward to say I love you
I must say I am gonna miss you too
your smile has always relaxed me
I must say stay always blessed you

But, the question is still unanswered
was I scared, happy or tired?
did I feel agonized or retired?
well, probably...I must say...

I don't remember much,
I was happy, I was sad
the feelings were both good and bad
complicated, making me feel tricked
unwanted, in an acute dearth
confused, bewitched guessing life's worth

But, definetly you must know

on a thirsty dry Earth
on emotions covered with dirt
when life was not a true lover
but a shameless flirt
and when problems
were being served on a tray.
My dear friend you have been
the blessed gentle spray


Thanks a lot for having interest in me! I owe you a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment