Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Wounded Heart

Behind the lasting smile
behind the twinkling eyes
behind the gentle push
behind the words of thought
behind the effort
to ensure warmth and comfort
and the boisterous laughs
there hides a small, palpating
and a heavily bleeding heart!

To bring a smile on your face
the extra miles which you cannot trace
I walked through happily
not for anything but, a warm embrace.
But, often in Your agony and pain,
the times when you seldom talk and often refrain,
I have been waiting, have never left you in the walk.
Of all I had to invest,
what I seek was love and respect!
The cause always looks failing
and, your efforts waste and ailing!
I may lose hopes on you
but, I still want to say
where there is love comes respect
no one can do them away!

Probably I imagined an Utopia
let all I did go to vain
but, I want you to acknowledge my sacrifices
I want you to recognize my pains.
You were the one who showered respect
and always talked about motivation and introspect
I don't know if the times have changed or not
what has evidently changed is your tone and thought.

I was a sage for you
bringing in motivation for life a new.
I still remember the nights
after long and hilarious fights
I used to be your guide,
and helped you make your horizons wide
The drastic effects time brings in
the same talks which were perfect,
now sound to you a waste dialect!

Lies in the deepest of my heart various chapters
which I would try not to carry hereafter.
But, I want you to return me what I deserve
if not fresh, at least the memories to preserve.
Sometime when you are free and alone
I request you to Realize
behind the big smile, twinkling eyes
gentle push and thoughtful words,
there hides a small heart bleeding and
palpating out of Size.



No comments:

Post a Comment